Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Secret

Today I got my book the secret. My best girlfriend Evelien told me about the book the secret reach the ultimate. To much developement last year, I want to change it and I hope that the book can help me. We will wait it quietly, but I am best curious or it succeeds. Secret Wallpapers
Maybe........................................................................................ not.
I hope so. It is so difficult to find each day a fine moment. Sometimes there is no fine moment and then ........... i hope that someone can help me.
I am absolutely not depressive but not so lively.

love Simone



2 comments:

Evelien said...

I just bought the book last Friday. Started reading right away and it's a good book. Have you seen the challenges on www.scrapbookingthesecret.blogspot.com? The first one is to create a layout on what you're grateful for. I will be joining in! And you?

Hope that reading the book will make you feel a bit better!

Sarah said...

This is an excellent book! We have the DVD and have watched it several times... now I am reading the book too. Enjoy!
Sarah