Monday, September 08, 2008

What i recieved today?

Today gave to the mailman me two kits. one from the creation and one of the dozens. Deliciously to unpack and enjoy what the ladies of the company put in the kit. the stuff is so beautiful. I hope that Thursday will be the day that i have some time to scrap. Only the problem is that scraproom became Adne's bedroom and on the second floor Sjoerd is working hard to make my new room. Only it take more time then we expected. So if there are scrappers for a great ideas about scraprooms or have pictures. please share it with me.

love Simone

2 comments:

Evelien said...

These kits are so cool!

No baby news yet? I hope you get the room finished on time...

Hope you are still feeling okay!

Je@net said...

Wat een leuke spullen joh!! Veel plezier ermee!!
En wat is het babykamertje leuk geworden zeg!