Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Challenge and dreams

My dear friend Eeffie has a challenge this year for a roledex. I'm a little bit behind but last evening i had some time to make this to little cards.





For the letter C she used the word Challenge. My biggest challenge this year find balance between work and spending my spare time. There are moments when it works and i'm feeling great. There are also moments that there is no balance and i became very tired and then i'm frightened that i will be sick again.






For the letter D she used Dreams. Like everyone i have also dreams. One dreams is being pregnant of our next child. I hope that it than will be a girl.
An other dreams is publish some projects in a magazine. My dream is also a healthy life for my loveones.

Love Simone

No comments: