Monday, February 04, 2008

Commitment and balance

I am little bit behind with the challenge of emily, but I promise that I will make a catching-up. Tonight i have enough time the remaining make cards. And so i finish also the card with the title yow: your own word. My one word this year is balance. I'm trying to get some balance between work and free time. , between relax and being very busy and spending time for myself and with my family. When the year is over i shall tell you if i can find my balance.


This card is about the commitment i have with my hubby and Adne they are the world for me and i shall do everthing to make them happy.

Love Simone

3 comments:

Evelien said...

I'm sure you will find some balance. That card is really beautiful!

Jennifer Davis said...

Love that image that you created for your balance card, really cool!

Je@net said...

Mooie kaartjes Simone! Leuk gedaan! Leuk om weer een uitdaging op te pakken dit jaar!