Thursday, January 10, 2008

To busy

This week i have to less time to scrapbook. My work make me to busy, i hope that i've tomorrow more time to scrap. I found on the internet a lot of nice challenge:

* Emily
* It's a creative world
* paperadventure
* 365 dags

I'm thinking about to do all these challenge. Only at this moment i don't get the time for it. I already start with the challenge of it's a creative world and Emily. i only have to read the challenge of 365 days and i think that i also like that one.
More news soon.

2 comments:

valerie said...

thanks for the comment can't wait to see how you g4et on with your challenges this year i am also doing em's and the 365 and the paper adventure have a couple to post on my blog later I am also doing this one not too challenging and great fun

http://thoselittlebigthings.blogspot.com/

Val

Evelien said...

Thanks for sharing all those challenges. They all look like so much fun!