Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not anymore

Emily's prompt this week is not anymore. You can translate it in a lot of different opions. Little chidern grow up, your own habits can change. I learn throw the years to try be myself and like myself.














Week 31 the prompt is no regrets.
When i tought at this prompt i realize that i like to spend most of my time with my family and friends. Sometimes means that i can't scrap or do some work for my job. When I was very sick I have realised what family and friends for you can mean.










The prompt for week 30 is count your blessings.
When a start counting my blessings i was thinking on my husband, son and my family. I like the job i have (i'm a teacher) and love my few good friends.














Love Simone

4 comments:

Eeffie said...

Love your cards. The journaling is so beautiful!

Je@net said...

What a great cards Simone!

saffiertje said...

Great cards Simone! really love the way you put your text on the card week 39!
thanks for your comment on my blog!

Paula said...

Fabulous cards Simone. I like the first one. I hit 40 & suddenly fell in love with myself as I am after years of diliking what I saw. Still not happy with the sudden gain in weight but once Im well I can put some exercise into practice.