Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not anymore

Emily's prompt this week is not anymore. You can translate it in a lot of different opions. Little chidern grow up, your own habits can change. I learn throw the years to try be myself and like myself.














Week 31 the prompt is no regrets.
When i tought at this prompt i realize that i like to spend most of my time with my family and friends. Sometimes means that i can't scrap or do some work for my job. When I was very sick I have realised what family and friends for you can mean.










The prompt for week 30 is count your blessings.
When a start counting my blessings i was thinking on my husband, son and my family. I like the job i have (i'm a teacher) and love my few good friends.














Love Simone

4 comments:

Evelien said...

Love your cards. The journaling is so beautiful!

Je@net said...

What a great cards Simone!

saffiertje said...

Great cards Simone! really love the way you put your text on the card week 39!
thanks for your comment on my blog!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous cards Simone. I like the first one. I hit 40 & suddenly fell in love with myself as I am after years of diliking what I saw. Still not happy with the sudden gain in weight but once Im well I can put some exercise into practice.